Last Updated: July 19, 2022
Welwaze Medical, Inc. (“Welwaze”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is an innovative developer of health and wellness technologies. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose the information we collect about you when you interact with this website, where you can learn more about our products and offerings and browse guidance on how to use our products as well as information on women’s health in general (“Site”). This Privacy Notice also explains your choices and rights have regarding the personal data we collect through your use of our Site.
Please carefully review this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service. If you are uncomfortable with or do not agree with any part of this Privacy Notice or our Terms of Service, you should immediately discontinue use of our Site.
1. Information We May Collect About You
The primary purpose of our Site is to promote our products and services, including the Celbrea® Platform. We process your personal information in the following ways when you interact with our Site:
- Contacting Us. When you contact us through the Site, including to request a demo or ask to be connected with a third-party healthcare provider to request a prescription for the Celbrea® Platform, we will collect your name, email address, and the content of your message to respond to you.
- Cookies. Our Site automatically collects non-personally identifiable information about you and the device you use when you access our Site to help us understand and analyze trends in connection with usage of the Site. This includes using “cookies,” which is a small piece of data that your internet browser places on your device so that it can be recognized when it returns in the future. Some of the most common cookies, that we may use on our Site are cookies set by Google Analytics (ex. _ga). The purposes of these cookies are for analyzing and testing how our Site is used. They are used to register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use the Site. The length of time that a cookie remains on your device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies our Site uses are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
2. Using Your Information
In addition to the primary purposes for which we use your personal information as described in Section 1, we may also use your personal information where applicable law allows us to as described below:
- To communicate with you about Welwaze and its product and service offerings. Please see Section 6 regarding your choices and right to opt out of Welwaze’s marketing messages.
- To provide assistance or technical support in connection with your use of the Site;
- To audit, monitor, and further develop the Site; and
- To investigate violations of applicable terms and agreements with you and protect Welwaze.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
3. Sharing Your Information
In general, we only share your information as follows:
- To Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as website analytics companies, hosting, and cloud computing service providers. Our service providers only access, process or store your information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transactions. We may share your information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- As Required By Law. We may share your information when we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
- To Enforce Legal Rights. We may also share information to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, violation of our terms or legal rights, or other wrongdoing.
We do not sell your data to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may use and share non-personal information, anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information, for any purpose.
No Sale of Personal Information
We do not disclose your contact information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. Moreover, Welwaze does not sell your personal data under California or Nevada law, which defines certain disclosures of personal data for monetary or valuable consideration as “sales.”
4. Storing and Securing Your Information
Welwaze is based in, and operates from, the United States. If you are located outside of the United States and choose to use our Site, please note that we will transfer your personal information to other regions, including to the United States. These countries may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information and judicial redress as the country in which you reside. By submitting your personal information to us through our Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to any country in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We use reasonable, standard administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your information. However, no method of Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with regulatory and legal obligations. Because these needs can vary for different data types, the context of our interactions with you or your use of products, actual retention periods can vary. We may retain your information in order to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with our Site or to comply with regulatory and legal obligations. We may also maintain residual copies of your personal data in our backup systems.
5. Children’s Information
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through our Site from visitors in this age group. If we learn that we have collected personal information about a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us.
6. Your Choices and Rights
You have several choices regarding your information:
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information. With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review or correct it, please contact us.
- Marketing Messages. We may send you marketing communications about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail or contacting us. Please note that some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
- Do-Not Track: Your browser may allow you to set a “Do Not Track” preference. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals.
7. Hyperlinks to Other Websites
Our Site may contain hyperlinks to third-party operated websites. The information practices of those websites may be different than ours. You should consult the privacy notices of any other website they are redirected to from our Site as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties
8. Privacy Notice Changes and Updates
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, and we will make such updates available on our Site. Please review our Privacy Notice periodically for changes. If we make material changes, we will try to provide you with advance notice by email or through a notice on our Site.
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Notice, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at:
Welwaze Medical, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
2800 NW 105th Ave,
Miami, FL 33172 USA